General Terms & Conditions
You can request a copy our general terms and conditions from us at any time. You may opt to do so by completing the contact form on our contact page, for example.
Watergames & More BV respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal data you provide to us is treated confidentially.
Watergames & More BV uses the collected data to provide its customers the following services: we use – with your consent, if necessary – your email address to inform you about development of the website and special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe on our website.
Watergames & More BV will not sell your data
Watergames & More BV will not sell your personal data to third parties. Our employees and third parties we engage are obliged to ensure that the confidentiality of your data is respected.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact us. Our customer service department will assist you if you need information about your data or if you want to change it. In the event that any change in our disclaimer proves necessary, you will always find the latest information on this page.
1. For the purposes of this disclaimer, the following definitions are applicable:
- the owner: the owner of the website;
- use(s): all conceivable actions;
- you: the website user (visitor);
- the content: all content present on the website;
2. The following is applicable to everyone who views this website. By using this website, you tacitly agree with this disclaimer
3. Although the content was compiled with the greatest possible care, the owner accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the displayed content.
4. The owner is not responsible for the content of the files and (or) websites linked to this website.
5. Unauthorized or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringe intellectual property rights.
6. Permission to use the displayed content or parts thereof in publicly accessible places has to be acquired from us in writing.
If you have any questions or doubts, please get in touch with us via the contact page. We reserve all rights.